Thursday, October 13, 2005

Articulated

Well at the weekend I met my sister in law's new boyfriend. It was at a family party and we had a few drinks, he seemed OK. When I spoke to her today I asked her what he did for a living and she said that he was an articulated lorry driver. I'm not too sure myself, because when I spoke to him he could just about string seven words together.

I walked past that new statue at Trafalgar square again today. It caused quite a bit of controversy in the news recently as it's of a nude pregnant disabled woman. I was actually there to witness the unveilling last month. There were three old guys standing next to me and one of them had a stroke after it was unveiled, the other two couldn't reach.

I must go, my son's doing his homework and has just asked me what is another word for Thesaurus.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were about 310 pounds on every site. But finally I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes were about 310 pounds on every page. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 250 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 210 bucks on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home